Stairway was founded back in 1990 by Monica D. Ray and Lars C. Jorgensen. Till this day they remain the dedicated and charismatic driving forces behind the center, making commitment, creativity and mutual respect the key words of the daily life at Stairway.
The Stairway team consists of a mix of professionals with backgrounds in social work, community development, psychology, education and more, as well as a group of young staff, who used to be beneficiaries of the program.
For more and specific information about the people behind Stairway’s programs please inquire at email@example.com
SFI Board of Trustees
- Advocating for children’s rights through quarterly newsletters, lectures, exhibits and performances
- Fundraising on behalf of Stairway Foundation Inc.
- Collecting expensive equipment for use in Stairway’s programs, such as hospital equipment, computers and teaching materials
- Organizing promotion tours, seminars, performances, among others; and
- Solving legal and economic problems.